Important Info:

▼

Monday, October 5, 2026

Autumn BCA - FTU

 

 Scrap kit - Rosey's BCA Kit - HERE

Mask - Mine - HERE (1st one)

 Template - Twylyght - HERE

 Tube - Rosey's - HERE

***Disclaimer***
This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks
*Open mask in PSP - how to is HERE*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
Open template and delete copyright layer

Image/canvas size/800x800

Tree1 - resize 95% 

 P1 - apply mask/merge group/resize by 115%

Raster5 - p9

Raster2 - texture3

Add a gradient glow of choice 

Raster3 - p10

Add a gradient glow of choice

Raster4 - texture1 

Add glass effect

Flower spray2 - resize 60% 

Leaves Cluster1 - resize 50%

Ribbon1 - resize 30%

Ribbon2 - resize 30%

 Sign1 - resize 75% 

Haybale2 - resize 45%

Pumpkin5 - resize 45% 

Wheelbarrow1 - resize 35%

Ribbon4 - resize 35% 

Position tube 

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if downloading from the blog. We appreciate your feedback!
Kathyfrances, forum & blog owner