Blog title

Welcome to Escape From Reality Blog!
"The world of reality has its limits; the world of imagination is boundless." --Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Autumn BCA - FTU (Quick) by Pammers

 
Scrap kit - Rosey's "Autumn BCA" - HERE
 
Mask -  HERE (1st mask)

Template - HERE (1st one)
 
Tube - Supplied in kit

***Disclaimer***
This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks
*Open mask in PSP - how to is HERE*
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Open template and delete copyright layer

Image/canvas size/800x800
 
P4 - apply mask/merge group/send to bottom
 
Raster2 - flood fill
 
Raster4 - texture9
 
Raster5 - p5 
 
Ribbon4 - resize 80%
 
Leaves cluster2 - resize 65% 
 
Hay bale1 - resize 45% 
 
Wagon wheel1 - resize 50%
 
Flower spray1 - resize 50% 
 
Scarecrow3 - resize 80% 
 
Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if downloading from the blog. We appreciate your feedback!
Kathyfrances, forum & blog owner