Blog title

Welcome to Escape From Reality Blog!
"The world of reality has its limits; the world of imagination is boundless." --Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Friday, October 9, 2026

Cute Skeleton - FTU


Scrap Kit - Halloween by Rosey - HERE

Mask - HERE (last one)

Template - HERE (2nd one)

Tube - supplied in kit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Disclaimer***
This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. 
*Open mask in PSP - how to is HERE*


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Open template and delete copyright and word art

Image/canvas size/800x800

Open p6 - resize 80%

Apply mask/merge group/paste at bottom

Brush - p15

Web4

Add small gradient glow 

Raster2 - p14

Add glass effect of choice

Raster3 - p9

Raster4 - p15

Raster's 6 & 8 - p13

Raster's 7 & 9 - p11

Use 2 tubes of choice

I used Xero/radiance/use what looks best for your tubes

Layer properties/luminance l/opacity 60

Flower cluster5 - resize 35%

Swirl7 - resize 70%

Bat4 - resize 30%

Tomstone2 - resize 45%

Potions7 - resize 60% 

Flower cluster10 - resize 95%

Black cat3 - resize 30%

Position tube

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if downloading from the blog. We appreciate your feedback!
Kathyfrances, forum & blog owner